Araven GL261 summary
Why should I buy the Araven GL261?
These high quality containers from Araven include lids, colour coding clips and wipe clean labels. The kits are designed to help you easily identify the containers contents and to make food rotation more efficient. Incredibly versatile, all containers can withstand a temperature range of -40C to +95C making them ideal for use in any commercial kitchen. Easy to clean and maintain, they are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Sets of colour clips included (red, yellow, green and blue)
- Suitable for Microwave and Dishwasher use
- Permanent wipe clean label fixed to each container
- Temperature range from -40C to +95C
- Box quantity 4
- Capacity 4Ltr
- Dimensions 65(H) x 325(W) x 265(D)mm
- Material Polypropylene
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.