Best Frost Undercounter Fridge Stainless Steel 150 Litre
Best Frost SR200 summaryA compact, lockable undercounter refrigerator unit from Best Frost with stainless steel finish
Why should I buy the Best Frost SR200?This compact white under counter fridge would be at home behind the scenes in the kitchen as well as at front of house with sleek white front and clean lines it will make any kitchen look professional and clean. The Best Frost fridge boasts a led digital temperature display and electronic control, 2 adjustable shelves so no matter how big or small the item you need to refrigerate they will fit. A compact, lockable undercounter refrigerator unit from Best Frost, featuring an LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and fixed rear castors for easy positioning. CFC free, with a maximum ambient temperature of 33 degrees, 3 shelves and an insulation thickness of 45 mm, this light duty, commercial undercounter refrigerator is ideal for busy kitchens needing space-saving storage.
The Best Frost Under Counter Fridge is finished to a high standard with a white finish and black trim top and bottom. For the security conscious the under counter fridge is also lockable.
The Best frost under counter fridge has an insulation thickness of 45 mm and rear castors making this fridge easy to maneuver. The Best Frost has 1 hinged door, has a temperature range of +2oC to 8oC, the power type is 230v, 120w, 1A , comes with a fitted plug and has a 150 liter capacity.
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Stainless steel exterior
- Insulation thickness: 45 mm
- Maximum ambient temperature: + 33C
- CFC free
- LED digital temperature display and electronic controller
- Rear castors for maneuverability
- Noise Level: 40 db(A)
- Dimensions 870(H) x 600(W) x 655(D)mm
- Refrigeration Capacity 150
- Number of Doors 1
- Door Type Hinged
- Refrigeration Finish Stainless steel
- Refrigeration Function Refrigerator
- Refrigeration Type Undercounter
- Fuel Type Plug
- Power Type 230V. 120W. 1A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range +2C to +8C
- Weight 44 kg
- Plug fitted Yes
category Brand Best Frost Temperature Range 2C to 8C Warranty 2 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 44KG Refrigerant R134a Number of Doors 1 Capacity 150 Litres Compressor Position Bottom Finish Stainless Steel insulation 45mm Material stainless steel Max Ambient Temperature 32C Energy Rating A Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr) 1.12 Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum) 408 Net Capacity (Litres) 64 Climate Class 4 Operating Duty Statement Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30C and is suitable for most professional kitchens
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 870 600 655 Cm 87 60 65.5 Inches (approx) 34 23 25
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Customer Reviews on Best Frost SR200
Be the first to write a review on Best Frost SR200