Availability: In stock
Best Frost SR400 Single Door Upright Fridge Stainless Steel 400 Litre
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Stainless steel exterior
- Insulation thickness: 45 mm
- LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and rear castors for maneuverability
- CFC free
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Noise Level: 40 db(A)
- Dimensions 1870(h) x 600(w) x 600(d)mm.
- Refrigeration Capacity 400 Litres
- Shelf size: 450w x 460d
- Dimensions - insulation 45 mm
- Power Type 230V. 185W. 1.5A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range 2°C to +8°C
- Weight 69 kg
- Plug fitted Yes
- premium 50 mm Insulation
- Digital thermostat
- Gross volume: 400 litres
- height-adjustable threaded feet
- Silent operation
- Door with soft open/close mechanism
- Strong and consistent cooling
- High performance with lower consuption (environmentally friendly)
- Large storage capacity
- Numerous storage options
- Easy to clean
- Body and door made of premium stainless steel AISI 304
- Forced air cooling
- Automatic defrost function
- Extremely efficient cooling motor
- Cooling medium:R 134 a, CFC-free
- Temperature range: 0 °C to + 8 °C
- Plastic interior
- with rounded inner corners
- Internal dimensions 500w x 500d x 1630h mm
3-5 Working Days Delivery
This light duty, commercial refrigerated upright cabinet from Best Frost is specifically designed for easy, convenient use in busy kitchens. With an eye-catching stainless steel exterior, features include 45 mm of insulation, accurate LED temperature display, electronic controller and fixed rear castors for easy positioning. It's also CFC free and has a lockable door for additional security. Maximum ambient temperature of 32°C.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Check Door Size
Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing - this item is large and may not fit through standard doorways.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr)||1.31|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum)||478.15|
|Net Capacity (Litres)||238|
|Operating Duty Statement||Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30°C and is suitable for most professional kitchens|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.