Best Frost SR400 summary
Why should I buy the Best Frost SR400?This light duty, commercial refrigerated upright cabinet from Best Frost is specifically designed for easy, convenient use in busy kitchens. With an eye-catching stainless steel exterior, features include 45 mm of insulation, accurate LED temperature display, electronic controller and fixed rear castors for easy positioning. It's also CFC free and has a lockable door for additional security. Maximum ambient temperature of 32C.
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Stainless steel exterior
- Insulation thickness: 45 mm
- LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and rear castors for maneuverability
- CFC free
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32C
- Noise Level: 40 db(A)
- Dimensions 1870(h) x 600(w) x 600(d)mm.
- Refrigeration Capacity 400 Litres
- Shelf size: 450w x 460d
- Dimensions - insulation 45 mm
- Power Type 230V. 185W. 1.5A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range 2C to +8C
- Weight 69 kg
- Plug fitted Yes
- premium 50 mm Insulation
- Digital thermostat
- Gross volume: 400 litres
- height-adjustable threaded feet
- Silent operation
- Door with soft open/close mechanism
- Strong and consistent cooling
- High performance with lower consuption (environmentally friendly)
- Large storage capacity
- Numerous storage options
- Easy to clean
- Body and door made of premium stainless steel AISI 304
- Forced air cooling
- Automatic defrost function
- Extremely efficient cooling motor
- Cooling medium:R 134 a, CFC-free
- Temperature range: 0 C to + 8 C
- Plastic interior
- with rounded inner corners
- Internal dimensions 500w x 500d x 1630h mm
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr)||1.31|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum)||478.15|
|Net Capacity (Litres)||238|
|Operating Duty Statement||Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30°C and is suitable for most professional kitchens|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.