Blaze ONIX-4-HOT summary
Why should I buy the Blaze ONIX-4-HOT?The Blaze ONIX-4-HOT Heated Display Case is an outstanding piece of professional equipment. This display case is insulated with CFC free polyurethane which is 30 mm thick and has a density of 40 kgs/m3, has a stamped tray designed to hold 1/3 sized gastronorm pans and curved tempered glass that is hinged for easy cleaning. Other features are manual temperature control, sliding rear doors that are heat resistant, an operating temperature of + 30 C to +90 C to keep all foods to a perfect temperature. The ONIX heated display also has LED strip lighting, adjustable supports and a drain for easy emptying. So as you can see the Blaze heated display has everything you need in a heated display.
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Gastronom Containers Capacity||4|
|Gastronom Container Size||GN 1/3-40|
|net weight||20 kg|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.