Availability: In stock
Bonzer Cocktail Muddler Beech and Stainless Steel GM212
253(L) x 35mm. Stainless Steel & Wood
- Good height for tins and glasses
- Blunt end bruises leaves without tearing
- Three lines for added grip.
- Oiled steamed beech prevents staining and water retention.
- Additional weight equals reduced effort needed.
- Stainless Steel end for additional durability.
- 10" /255(H) x 35mm
3-5 Working Days Delivery
Developed for ultimate style, comfort and performance, this 10 cocktail muddler from Bonzer has been crafted from a mix of stainless steel and solid beech.
In order to prevent water retention, staining and absorption of flavours, the wood undergoes a process of being boiled and steamed.
The half/half option allows the bar tender to use either the flat wooden or rounded stainless steel end for muddling depending on the ingredients.
The stainless steel end offers excellent durability and gives a balanced weight to the muddler.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.