Bravilor Bonamat J510 summary
Why should I buy the Bravilor Bonamat J510?
Used worldwide, the Bravilor Mondo Filter Coffee Machine is ideal for sites without access to a mains water connection thanks to the convenient manual fill functionality. Perfect for mobile or event catering, the Bravilor Mondo uses rapid filter technology to dispense filter coffee quickly and is able to produce a full 1.7 litre jug within 5 minutes, whilst the intelligent dual hotplates ensure coffee is kept at the perfect serving temperature. With efficient LED lighting and coffee ready/descale notifications, the Mondo filter coffee machine is designed to produce consistently high quality coffee, time and time again. Supplied with 2 premium quality Bravilor coffee jugs and 50 filter papers as standard.
- Supplied with two jugs and 50 filter papers
- Supplied with 2 x Glass Jugs
- Five minutes brewing time
- Holding capacity of 24 cups
- Capacity 2 x 1.5 Ltr
- Dimensions 618(H) x 215(W) x 355(D)mm
- Output 18 Ltr/hr (approx 144 cups/hr).
- Power Type 9.3A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 year labour, 2 years parts
- Plug fitted Yes
|Power||2.145kW, 230V, 9.3 Amp|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Capacity||2 x 1.7 Ltr glass decanters|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour Commercial Only|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.