Bravilor Bonamat U900 summary
Why should I buy the Bravilor Bonamat U900?
Designed to be used with the Bravilor Quick Filter Machines from the TH Series, the Furento allows you to brew fresh coffee straight into this 2.2 litre pump action airpot. Keeps coffee hot for approximately six hours, preserving its aromatic flavour. Great for self-service in areas such as meeting rooms, reception areas, restaurants and hotels.
- 2.2Ltr Capacity (enough to fill 13 x 6oz cups)
- Keeps coffee/tea hot for approximately 6 hours, for optimimum aromatic flavours
- Sturdy stainless steel inner bowl which won't shatter if dropped
- Recipient clearance 325mm
- Ergonomic pump action handle makes serving easy
- Stay-cool handle for ease of transportation
- Sturdy and hygienic stainless steel outer casing
- Stainless steel inner bowl which won't shatter if dropped
- Great for self-serve areas
- Compatible with Bravilor Quick Filter Machines from the TH Series
- Capacity 2.2 Ltr
- Dimensions 378(H) x 164(Ø)mm
- Warranty 1 year
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.