Bryta CC111 summary
Why should I buy the Bryta CC111?
This Bryta Professional Rinse Aid container is ideal for heavy dishwasher loads and it's easier than ever to monitor your usage with a transparent 5 litre container, allowing you to re-stock in advance.
This Rinse Aid leaves a polished, streak-free finish on your glassware after use and dries fast to ensure immaculate results, time over time. With a transparent container you'll also be able to keep an eye on the levels between each dosage and replenish the stock well in advance.
Enjoy crystal clear tableware after using this professional non-tainting Rinse Aid from Bryta, which is also suitable for use in integral dosed machines.
- For integral dosed machines
- Leaves a streak free finish
- 5 litre bottle is perfect for busy commercial venues
- Box Quantity: 2 x 5Ltr
- Use with pelican pump (GF368) for 25ml dosing
- Box quantity 2
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Material Plastic
- Finish - external Transparent
- Download Safety Data Sheet msds cc111.pdf
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.