Buffalo CD279 summary
Why should I buy the Buffalo CD279?
The Buffalo Meat Slicer 300mm is renowned for its exceptional performance, at great value for money. Featuring impressive cutting strength for large volumes of cooked and cold meats, this commercial meat slicer also has the ability to cut meat to a variety of thicknesses. The food carriage is also mounted on ball bearings to ensure smooth gliding action and thickness is manually controlled with side dial. This meat slicer is clearly great quality, offering great performance and an excellent end product.
- Anodized aluminium body
- Variable cutting thickness
- Integral blade sharpener
- Blade removal kit for easy cleaning
- Dimensions 485(H)x 452(W)x 437(D)mm
- Power Type 1.23A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 years
- Weight 17.5kg.
- Plug fitted Yes
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.