Buffalo G107 summary
Why should I buy the Buffalo G107?
A great and attractive way to store your batches of soup, chilli, mulled wine and more, this invaluable Buffalo Soup Kettle can hold up to 10 litres of freshly prepared food ready for serving. Featuring an easy to use temperature dial and hinged lid for easy filling and cleaning, this portable soup warmer is a fantastic addition for both mobile and static caterers.
- Hinged easy-serve stainless steel lid
- Adjustable simmerstat for wet heat operation only
- Removable inner pot for hygienic cleaning
- Label and magnetic holder pack included
- Labels included: stew, vegetable soup, tomato soup, chilli, soup du jour, chefs special, cheese sauce, baked beans, soup, curry, porridge, mushy peas and onion soup
- Maximum temperature: 98C
- Power Type: 0435KW, 220-240V, 19A
- Capacity 10 litre.
- Dimensions 375(h) x 330(dia)mm.
- Power Type 230V. 450W. 1.9A
- Temperature Range 35C to 95C
- Warranty 1 year
- Plug fitted Yes
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.