Buffalo G784 summary
Why should I buy the Buffalo G784?
Robust, powerful and exceptionally versatile, the Buffalo multi-function continuous veg prep machine is ideal for the busy professional kitchen. Designed for safety, performance and functionality, the Buffalo veg prep machine allows the user to effortlessly slice, grate, dice and chip a wide variety of foods by simple blade disc selection. The ergonomic design ensures comfortable use, helping the user to prepare up to 300kg of food every hour. Please note: blades are sold separately.
- Max throughput per hour: 300kg.
- Large half moon feed hopper for faster throughput.
- Cylindrical feed hopper for uniform end products.
- Aluminium body.
- Safety cut-off switch activated when cover is opened.
- Easy to change blades.
- Capacity 300kg/hr.
- Output 300kg/h
- Power Type 220-240V, 50Hz. 2.4A
- Warranty 2 years
- Weight 22.5kg
- Plug fitted Yes
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.