Buffalo GF239 summary
Why should I buy the Buffalo GF239?
Highly powerful and reliable, the Buffalo Heavy Duty Electric Double Induction Hob comes with a range of innovative and user-friendly features. These include an easy to clean stainless steel construction, simple precise controls and power display. It is even suitable for induction compatible pans of up to 280mm in diameter.
- Simple rotary controls
- Black ceramic glass
- Requires hardwiring to the mains
- Ring diameter 220mm
- Dimensions 130(H)x 360(W)x 690(D)mm
- Hardwired Y
- Material Stainless steel
- Power Type 2 x 3.5kW rings. 7kW, 29.2A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 years
- Weight 15kg
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Weight (kg)||15 KG|
|Power||2 x 3.5kW rings. 7kW, 30.4A|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.