Buffalo GH227 summary
Why should I buy the Buffalo GH227?
A hardwearing, high quality soup kettle, stylishly finished in red gloss and ideal for serving hot soups, stews and chillies. Features include a hinged stainless steel lid for easy access, an adjustable simmerstat for precise cooking and a removable inner pot and handles for easy transportation and cleaning. Comes with label set with magnetic holder. A high quality soup cauldron perfect for service on cold days.
- 57Ltr capacity
- Hinged stainless steel lid
- Adjustable simmerstat
- Removable inner pot
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Capacity 5.7Ltr
- Dimensions 348(H)x 255(Ø)mm
- Power Type 300W. 1.3A
- Temperature Range 35C to 95C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 year
- Weight 3.4kg
- Plug fitted Yes
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.