Buffalo GJ456 summary
Why should I buy the Buffalo GJ456?
A great value contact grill from Buffalo, combining tough stainless steel construction with flat cast iron plates for long-term use and healthier grilling. With an adjustable swivel head and a variable heat knob for different thicknesses and temperatures, you have complete control over the entire grilling process. Supplied with a removable grease tray and griddle scraper for easier cleaning.
- Counter balanced top plate
- Adjustable swivel head
- Variable heat control
- Dimensions 210(H)x 540(W)x 390(D)mm
- Dimensions - cooking area 470 x 250mm
- Power Type 2.9kW, 13A
- Temperature Range 60C to 300C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 years
- Weight 29kg
- Plug fitted Yes
|Temperature Range||60C to 300C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||29 KG|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.