Buffalo L413 summary
Why should I buy the Buffalo L413?
Strong, robust and reliable, the Buffalo twin coffee hot plate provides an attractive, sturdy coffee jug storage solution for buffet, mobile or self-service outlets. Effortless to operate and clean, each hot plate has an independent one-touch illuminated control switch allowing reduced running costs during quieter hours. Suitable for most standard coffee jugs.
- Ideal for busy restaurants
- Hotplates may be operated independently
- Coffee jugs sold separately
- Low maintenance and low running costs
- Lightweight and portable for mobile catering
- Dimensions 65(h) x 330(w) x 200(d)mm
- Power Type 230V
- Warranty 1 year
- Plug fitted Yes
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.