Buffalo P109 summary
Why should I buy the Buffalo P109?
The Buffalo Countertop Electric Griddle 380x 385mm features a thermostatically controlled, electric heavy duty cast iron plate griddle. It is ideal for cooking a wide variety of foods to an exceptionally high quality. It also features a removable drip tray for effortless cleaning and a pilot light indicator to clearly indicate when griddle is on.
- Pilot light indicator
- Thermostatically controlled
- Removable drip tray
- Dimensions 228(H)x 440(W)x 465(D)mm
- Dimensions - cooking area 380x 385mm
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Finish - internal Cast iron plate
- Power Type 2.8kW, 12.2A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 years
- Plug fitted Yes
|Temperature Range||60C to 300C|
|Warranty||2 Years Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||23 KG|
|Internal Material||Cast iron plate|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.