Casio GH585 summary
Why should I buy the Casio GH585?
A compact cash register ideal for small operations. This register is easy to set up and operate, with two large eight digit displays and 999 price look ups. The ability to personalise receipts adds a unique touch. Multipurpose tray helps keep the cash area neat and tidy.
- 24 sales departments
- Up to 999 pLUs - ideal for shops carrying a wide variety of products
- Quiet 3.5 lines/sec thermal printer
- Battery backup for memory protection
- TAX PGM key for quick set-up
- Paper width (mm): 58 +0/-1mm, max 80 (Ø).
- Dimensions 167(H)x 326(W)x 345(D)mm
- Output 23W. 0.1A.
- Voltage 230V.
- Weight 3.5kg.
- Plug fitted Yes
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.