Chef Works B248 summary
Why should I buy the Chef Works B248?
This premium apron is perfect for any chef. Traditional in design with the additional adjustable function in the straps, this catering apron is a practical workwear solution. The adjustable neck and ties can help you to position the apron into that perfect fit. The extra-long 39 inch length design of this black and white stripe patterned apron covers you practically to ensure that your whites are protected underneath.
- Woven stripe pattern so will not fade
- Adjustable neck tie
- Extra wide (37')
- Dimensions 990(L) x 940mm(W) / 39(L) x 37'(W)
- Material Polycotton
- Weight - fabric 210g/m²
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.