about this product
Quick Details230x 160mm. White. Pack quantity: 4.
Why should I buy the Churchill Alchemy CC414?
Designed specifically to sit within Gastronorm chilled counters or used to sit on top of hot plates are Churchill's Alchemy Counterwave serving dishes. The flowing curved design of the 9x 6 ' dishes means they interlock perfectly creating an aesthetically pleasing presentation, as well as providing excellent durability for those busy catering environments.
- Colour: White
- Shape: Rectangular
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Fully glazed foot preventing scratches and improving hygiene
- Box quantity 4
- Dimensions 230x 160mm/ 9x 6 1/3'
- Material Porcelain
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.