about this product
Quick Details215mm/ 8 1/2'. White and Green. Pack quantity: 12.
Why should I buy the Churchill Super Vitrified M786?
The New Horizons range by Churchill offers the ability to create innovative colour combinations for a more upbeat dining experience. Available on a wide range of whiteware items, these serving 8 1/2' bowls are the perfect complement to any dish.
- Colour: White with Marble Green Rim
- Shape: Round
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Super Vitrified
- The New Horizons range offers the ability to create innovative colour combinations
- Box quantity 12
- Dimensions 215mm/ 8 1/2'
- Material Porcelain
- Warranty 5 year edge chip warranty
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.