Cif CC108 summary
Why should I buy the Cif CC108?
The CIF Professional 2in1 Disinfectant is a concentrated detergent disinfectant for the cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces in food premises, such as in commercial kitchens in restaurants and cafes. This powerful cleaning solution is effective against a wide range of micro-organisms in all water conditions ensuring bacteria is reduced, allowing you to maintain a clean and hygienic environment.
- Quickly cuts through dirt, grease and dried on food whilst killing bacteria
- One product - cleans and disinfects
- Concentrated solution - dilute before use
- Effective against a wide spectrum of micro-organisms, helping to improve hygiene
- Odourless and taint free, leaving food preparation areas hygienic, clean and safe
- Effective in all water conditions - hard, medium and soft
- Box Quantity: 2 x 5Ltr
- Use with pelican pump (GF368) for 25ml dosing
- Use with Jantex Spray Bottles for custom dilutions and portable cleaning (CD815, CD816, CD817, CD818)
- Box quantity 2
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Material Plastic
- Finish - external Transparent
- Download Safety Data Sheet msds cc108.pdf
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.