- Output1800 plates/hr
- Water board approved Type A air gap
- Easy to operate - simplistic single button controls and automatic rack feed sensors
- Easy to train staff on how to use - less operator errors
- Automatic standby mode - The CST features a rack controlled autotimer which reduces power consumption when not in use
- Rinse economiser - reduces the rinse temperature when in standby mode
- Easy to Access - unique side opening hinged steel door
- Easy to clean - with full access to inside of machine and easily removable components
- Reversible direction option - machine can be adapted to perform in either direction
- Self-draining wash pump to ensure that water is not left in the pump to go stagnant
- 1800 plates / 100 baskets per hour
- 3-5 working days delivery
You May Also Need
When dealing with mass demand in large catering sites such as canteens, schools and hospitals let the washing process be handled entirely by a commercial conveyor dishwasher, allowing you and staff to allocate your time to cooking and serving.
The CST 100D not only washes hundreds of plates every hour but with the addition of a built in dryer it heavily removes the human contribution to the cleaning process, leaving you with plenty of additional hands to allocate elsewhere.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Economical as well as efficient, this industrial dishwasher has an automatic standby function that lowers the rinsing temperature and reduces running costs while inactive.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.