- Output2340 plates/hr
- Water board approved Type A air gap
- Easy to operate - simplistic single button controls and automatic rack feed sensors
- Easy to train staff on how to use - less operator errors
- Automatic standby mode - The CST features a rack controlled autotimer which reduces power consumption when not in use
- Rinse economiser - reduces the rinse temperature when in standby mode
- Easy to Access - unique side opening hinged steel door
- Easy to clean - with full access to inside of machine and easily removable components
- Reversible direction option - machine can be adapted to perform in either direction
- Self-draining wash pump to ensure that water is not left in the pump to go stagnant
- 2340 plates / 130 baskets per hour
- 3-5 working days delivery
You May Also Need
If looking for the largest industrial dishwasher to handle exceptionally high demand such as in canteens and large restaurants, then the Classeq CST 130D is as comprehensive as they come.
By simply inserting fresh racks the machine automatically feeds, rinses and dries your crockery in a matter of seconds leaving you with a completely self sufficient and streamlined cleaning process that can handle hundreds of customers an hour.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Exceptionally easy to operate and to train others to use, the dishwasher boasts economy features such as an automatic standby mode to cut back on operating costs during downtime.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.