- Output2340 plates/hr
- Water board approved Type A air gap
- Easy to operate - simplistic single button controls and automatic rack feed sensors
- Easy to train staff on how to use - less operator errors
- Automatic standby mode - The CST features a rack controlled autotimer which reduces power consumption when not in use
- Rinse economiser - reduces the rinse temperature when in standby mode
- Easy to Access - unique side opening hinged steel door
- Easy to clean - with full access to inside of machine and easily removable components
- Reversible direction option - machine can be adapted to perform in either direction
- Self-draining wash pump to ensure that water is not left in the pump to go stagnant
- 2340 plates / 130 baskets per hour
- 3-5 working days delivery
You May Also Need
Compete with enormous demand by using a Classeq CST 130 Conveyor Dishwasher to handle the washing of dishes.
With an Output of up to 2300 plates per hour the cleaning process is made simple through the machines button operated interface and automatic feeders that draw in fresh racks - simply load your plates onto the belt and let the dishwasher do the work.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
The efficiency of the unit is assisted by the integration of economy features such as an automatic standby mode that reduces running costs when racks stop being loaded.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.