Why should I buy the G350P ?350 x 350mm basket glass washer, holds 12 pint glasses, 2 minute wash cycle, simple two button controls, drain pump, built in chemical pumps, dual wash filter system, self-clean and drain down program, double skinned door and temperature interlock.
Ideal for smaller venues, the Classeq G350P Commercial Glasswasher provides user-friendly, rapid glasswashing results for up to 360 glasses per hour. Designed to be compact yet powerful, the glasswasher effectively washes and rinses glasses in two minute cycles, meaning fast turnaround of glassware in small pubs, restaurants or cafes. The drain pump removes the need to secure gravity draining and gives you flexibility when positioning the unit. As a result, the machine can be located in the most convenient area for you and your staff. A great quality user-friendly glasswasher. Professional installation includes delivery, site survey (if required), installation, commissioning, priming and chemical starter pack.
If this machine is used in a medium or hard water area, a separate water softener is required (sold separately).
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.