- Output30 racks/hr
- WRAS approved type A air gap
- Useable wash chamber height of 650mm
- Two, four and six minute wash cycles
- Integrated rinse booster and chemical pump
- Double skinned cabinet reduces noise and heat loss for more efficient operation
- Rinse economiser holds water at lower temp. during standby - reduces energy consumption
- 3-5 working days delivery
An industrial strength utensil washer for the busiest commercial kitchens, the Classeq Vito 132 sports an impressive central cavity with the ability to provide three separate rinse cycles over your freshly soiled utensils and cooking instruments.
A built in detergent pump further enhances the quality of each wash whilst a certified type A air gap ensures clean water and premium cleaning with every rinse cycle.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.