- Output30 racks/hr
- WRAS approved type A air gap
- Useable wash chamber height of 650mm
- Two, four and six minute wash cycles
- Integrated rinse booster pump
- Double skinned cabinet reduces noise and heat loss for more efficient operation
- Rinse economiser holds water at lower temp. during standby - reduces energy consumption
- 3-5 working days delivery
The largest model of its kind, the Classeq Vito 132 nearly doubles the rack size and therefore the potential of each wash and is perfect for large scale canteens and restaurants where cooking is constant and demand is on a regular peak.
Filtering clean water through a type A air gap, you are given flexibility by choosing between a two, four or six minute wash cycle dependent on the amount of utensils you have or the level of dirt present.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.