- Output30 racks/hr
- WRAS approved type A air gap
- Useable wash chamber height of 650mm
- Two, four and six minute wash cycles
- Integrated rinse booster
- Double skinned cabinet reduces noise and heat loss for more efficient operation
- Rinse economiser holds water at lower temp. during standby - reduces energy consumption
- Fitted with WRAS approved Type A air gap
- Supplied with single open stainless steel rack 500mm x 600mm
- Stainless steel construction
- 3-phase electrical supply required
- 3-5 working days delivery
You May Also Need
Dont be caught short during peak periods by ensuring all cooking utensils are routinely rinsed with a commercial utensil washer.
The Classeq Viso uses high powered rinse jets to remove the most stubborn of stains, with the option to flick between two, four and six minute rinse cycles at any given time.
Simultaneously this machine cuts down on running costs through an integrated economy setting and standby mode as well as a double layered exterior to minimise heat loss during use.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||Tank temperature 55C, rinse temperature 85C|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.