- Output30 racks/hr
- WRAS approved type A air gap
- Useable wash chamber height of 850mm
- Two, four and six minute wash cycles
- Integrated rinse booster and chemical pump
- Double skinned cabinet reduces noise and heat loss for more efficient operation
- Rinse economiser holds water at lower temp. during standby - reduces energy consumption
- 3-5 working days delivery
The Classeq VISO 55H Utensil Washer combines impressive utensil washing performance alongside reliable and practical operation.
Designed to clean even the most stubbornly soiled utensils, the VISO 55H has the ability to run wash cycles of two, four or 6 minutes.
The type A air gap ensures only clean water is used, whilst the durable stainless steel construction ensures easy cleaning and low maintenance.
Please note that this unit must drain water to operate and can only drain downwards using gravity.
If the drain outlet is level or above that of the drainage point of the machine, an external pump or alternative machine with integral pump will be required.
A hose is supplied with this machine to assist gravity draining.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.