Quick Details900(W) x 2400(L)mmJump to : Technical Details
Why should I buy the Coba GH608?
This flexible, non-slip PVC mat is ideal for kitchens and bar areas, featuring diamond grids where the holes allow for drainage, while underside nibs allow drained liquid to flow away. Providing anti-fatigue matting for your staff alleviates tiredness, aches and pains, allowing them to focus on the task in hand with better concentration and in more comfort.
- Reduces tension and pain
- Promotes good posture
- Insulates against cold floors
- Reduces risk of slipping
- Increases productivity
- Dimensions 2400(L) x 900(W)mm
Rubber Paving Tile Matting
Brand Coba dimensions 900(W)x 2400(L)mm
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.