Availability: In stock
CUT How to Cut Properly by Dick 1G0079
By Friedr. Dick. Hardback. ISBN:9783000498817
- Over 90 different cutting techniques explained
- Hardback book - 219 pages
- Also available as a paid for and free app for mobile devices
- Informative both for chefs in the kitchen and amateur chefs at home who want to progress their skills
- Perfect studying tool for students at catering colleges or those just starting out learning the trade in the kitchen
- Comprehensive reference material on cutting from one of the worlds leading experts on knives
- With improved skills, you will enjoy cooking in your kitchen more than ever
- Handy recipes dotted throughout to try at home or add to your menu
Select options at the checkout.
- 3 -5 Working days Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Pick up the ultimate knife lexicon for both professional chefs and amateur chefs with ambition.
Help perfect your cutting skills and techniques with the assistance of this refined guidance book from Friedr.
Cut answers any questions you may have on the slicing and cutting of separate foods, as well as the purpose of over 20 types of knife, their suited foods and how to make the most of your ingredients.The book covers the best ways to cut vegetables, fruit, meat, pou Litrey, fish and seafood, cheese, bread and pastries in easy to follow chapters as well as offering handy information such as how to hone your knife correctly and where each cut of meat is taken from each animal.
The book is perfect for having to hand in the kitchen to aid your teams development or equally as good to have on hand at home.
You can also download the app where you can view all the tutorial videos and read up on all of Dicks cutting knowledge in one place.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.