De Buyer DN896 summary
Why should I buy the De Buyer DN896?
The De Buyer Mineral B Black Iron Frying Pan is made from 100% natural mineral material with organic beeswax based protective finish. The pan will require cleaning to remove the beeswax and seasoning with oil before use - this process will give the pan a non-stick finish, durable and flavour-locking finish, helping you to achieve superior cooking results. the heavy duty pan is perfect for use in commercial kitchens and food prep areas, lasting meal after meal.
- High temperature cooking is perfect for sealing, browning and grilling.
- The pan must be seasoned before use. The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction.
- Not dishwasher safe
- Dimensions 45(h) x 200(dia)mm
- Material Iron
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.