De Buyer DN903 summary
Why should I buy the De Buyer DN903?
Cook the perfect crepe every time with this professional crepe pan from De Buyer, featuring a 240mm diameter and long handle for increased safety. Built from black iron, the crepe pan slowly absorbs heat and then distributes it around itself evenly, ensuring perfect cooking results crepe after crepe. black iron needs to be seasoned with oil before use, giving it non-stick finish that helps crepes and pancakes to easily slide off the pan and onto plates, giving you effortless perfection.
- High temperature cooking is perfect for sealing, browning and grilling.
- The pan must be seasoned before use. The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction.
- Not dishwasher safe
- Dimensions 240mm
- Material Iron
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.