Jantex DP206 summary
Why should I buy the Jantex DP206?
The Bolero Rubber Anti Fatigue Mat Black is perfect for use in busy commercial kitchens, with a 15% nitrile construction for extra grease resistance. Anti fatigue matting offers joint relief for staff, helping to keep ankles, knees, hips and backs comfortable when standing for long periods. Featuring drainage holes to ensure liquids can safely drain away and a sloped edge for use with trolleys and carts, the Bolero rubber flooring is a practical and safe addition to any kitchen, bar or food preparation area.
- Cushioned for comfort
- 15% nitrile for extra grease resistance
- Great for wet areas
- Please note: Not compatible with Altro flooring
- Dimensions 12(H) x 1500(W) x 900(D)mm
- Material Rubber
- Weight - Packed 9 kg
- Dimensions - Packed 150(H) x 180(W) x 930(D) mm
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.