Availability: Out of stock
Easy Heated Banqueting Hot Food Holding Cabinet 15x GN1/1 ECH15
- Keep large quantities of plated meals in a ready to serve condition when transported away from the kitchen
- Designed to hold 15 x GN1/1 trays with runners supplied
- Shelves NOT supplied as standard - runners supplied
- Electrontic thermostatic control
- Manufacutred from high quality stainless steel inside and out
- Easy to clean finish
- 4 swivel castors, 2 lockable
- Bumpers to all edges
- Insulated for increased thermal efficiency
- Temperature controlled
- Gastronorm capacity: 15 x 1/1
- Power: 230V, 1.7kW
Factory order allow 2 to 3 weeks
The Easy ECH15 Mobile Banqueting & Hot Food Holding Trolley has been manufactured using high quality stainless steel inside and out, specifically designed to keep large quantities of plated meals or cooked food in a ready to serve condition when transported away from the kitchen. Ideal for transporting or holding batches of cooked chickens, plated meals, or even buffet ready food.
The ECH15 is a banqueting trolley designed to keep large amounts of plated meals or gastronorm containers warm when transporting them away from the kitchen. The unit is stainless steel for improved insulation. The ECH15 is ideal for any function where large amounts of food need to be transported at a constant temperature. The unit comes with 15 shelf runners and the ability to hold 15 x 100mm deep GN1/1 trays creating a fantastic level of hot food capacity
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Check Door Size
Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing - this item is large and may not fit through standard doorways.
Questions & Answers
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.