Easy EP44 summary
3 phase pizza oven. 8 x 10 inch pizza capacity. Stand included.
Why should I buy the Easy EP44?
The latest in our market leading electric pizza ovens. Offering a huge 8 x 10 inch pizza capacity (4 per level) and stone base cooking - this pizza oven is guaranteed to keep you customers served fast and with the finest taste in pizzas.
Glass doors offer perfect visibility to keep an eye on cooking when busy, and independent controls for each deck offer energy saving in those quiet periods. Large output means your customers wont be waiting for long for their orders.
Supplied with a free stand worth £150.
- Capacity: 8 x 10 inch pizzas (without pans)
- 7.2kW / three phase hardwired
- Digital temperature indicator for each deck
- Independent top and bottom heating elements for each deck
- Stone base in each level
- Internal chamber size (mm): 525w x 525d x 145h
- 95kg weight
- Size shown without stand.
|Temperature Range||30 to 400C|
|Power Type||Electric - 3 phase|
|Power Supply||3 Phase|
|Capacity||8 x 10 inch pizzas|
|Finish||Stainless Steel front with Black Body|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.