Easy EBS7W summary
Why should I buy the Easy EBS7W?
The Easy EBS7W is a wet heat bain marie supplied with 6 round stainless steel pots and lids. Each pot has a capacity of 6.5 litres, or 11 pints. This unit is ideal for safely holding sauces, gravies and pre cooked foods for up to 2 hours at serving temperature.
This product is part of the Easy Modular 600 range in which all units are 590mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
- Perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy and pre-cooked foods for up to two hours at serving temperature
- Thermostatic heat control
- Stainless steel 11 pint (6.5 litre) pots included
- Wet heat with boil dry protection
- Pot diameter 23cm
- Pot height 22cm
- 13 Amp plug fitted
|Temperature Range||30C to 85C|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||2 x 13 amp plug fitted|
|Power||2 x 1.5kW|
|Capacity||6 x 7 litre pots|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.