Why should I buy the G350/7?
Constructed from robust stainless steel and with a durable heavy duty cast iron griddle plate, the LPG 350mm Falcon 350 griddle is ideal for the busiest of commercial kitchens. Cooking meats, eggs, vegetables and many other foods is easy thanks to the even heat distribution and accurate thermostatic control. The oil splatter guard ensures safe, mess-free use and the removable drip tray helps to keep the griddle plate clear during service.
- Dimensions 385(H) x 350(W) x 650(D)mm
- Dimensions - cooking area 270 x 455
- Material Stainless Steel
- Supplier Model Number G350/7 (pro)
- Temperature Range 100C to 250C
- Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Commercial Only Warranty
- Weight 38kg
- 14mm thick cast iron griddle plate for even heat distribution / cooking
- Thermostatically controlled temperature for optimum cooking results (100C - 250C)
- Oil splatter guard reducing risk of burns
- Burner lit up with piezo ignition for ease of use
- Safety flame failure device automatically cuts if flame is inadvertently extinguished
- Durable and hygienic stainless steel finish
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel and cast iron construction
- 1/2" Gas hose connection BSP
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.