Fama FSCV300 summary
Why should I buy the Fama FSCV300?The Fama FSCV300 Vacuum Packing Machine is an excellent addition to any kitchen and comes with many great features including structured in plastic or grade AISI 304 s/steel, needle vacuum measurer, digital display control,suitable for smooth and embossed vacuum bags and self-lubricated Vacuum pump that won't require routine maintenance. The Fama range is truly remarkable there is so much to choose from whether you are a small snack bar or large butchers we have a Fama item to suit you
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Worktop Depth||350 mm|
|Worktop Length||310 mm|
|net weight||42 kg|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.