Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Hinged Food Containers 182mm DW248
182(W) x 135(D)mm | 7 x 5 1/4". Pack Quantity: 250
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Fully composts in under 12 weeks in commercial composting sites
- Certified compostable according to the EN 13432 standards
- Eco-friendly alternatives to plastic food containers
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than plastic alternatives
- Breathable material keeps food deliciously crispy for longer
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Great for use at green-minded festivals and food markets
3 -5 Working days Delivery
Show your customers you really care about environmental issues by using these 182(W) x 135(D)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse hinged food containers.
Made from renewable, waste sugarcane, these bagasse containers are highly sustainable and emit less carbon during production that standard plastic packaging.
This will help to improve your businesss green footprint and highlight your commitment to eco causes.
The bagasse material also means the food containers are fully compostable in industrial composting sites.
This will divert more of your waste away from landfill to save you money on landfill tax and further decrease your businesss environmental impact.
Bagasse is also a material that will not trap condensation, preventing your dishes from becoming soggy when served to your customers.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.