Availability: In stock
Foster FPS3HR Refrigerated Prep Counter
Foster FPS3HR description,
- High quality 304 stainless steel exterior build quality
- All pans and the worktop are within comfortable reach - an important health and safety benefit
- The inner catch-tray in the pan section prevents food from falling into the storage area
- Efficient refrigeration - Already best in class, new airflow design has further improved performance
- Rear mounted refrigeration maximises storage space and makes it easily accessible for servicing
- Fan assisted forced air refrigeration syatem delivers even temperature to the counter base
- Pan storage sections meeting HACCP temperature requirements
- Choice of pan configurations
- Top accepts 9 x GN 1/3 pans (max 150mm depth)
- Dimensions: 1060(H) x 1720(W) x 850(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 230/50/1
- Capacity: 420 Litre
- Number of shelves: 6
- Temperature range: +1C/+4C
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Finish: stainless steel exterior & aluminium interior
- Unpacked weight: 154 KG
3-5 Working Days Delivery
The Foster FPS3HR is a 420 liter refrigerated prep counter. The Foster prep station range offers the ultimate solution to all your prep needs whether you are prepping toppings for pizzas or fillings foe sandwiches this unit has all you need to prepare all that you need for service and keep it fresh and ready for use.
This Fosters prep station is made from a high quality 304 stainless steel. All pans are easily accessible, the inner catch tray in the pan section prevents food from falling into the storage area and the refrigeration efficiency is second to none with the new airflow design it will cool down everything to perfection. The rear mounted refrigeration un it maximizes storage space and easily servicing and maintenance.
- Pan Storage Temperature +3/+5oC
- Pan Holders take pans up to a maximum 150mm depth
- Gastronorm pans are not supplied as standard with Prep Station - please order separately
- Decibel rating measured 1m high from the floor and 1m from the cabinet
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Check Door Size
Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing - this item is large and may not fit through standard doorways.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||1C to 4C|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Power||13 amp plug fitted|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum)||-|
|Net Capacity (Litres)||-|
|Material||Stainless Steel Outside / Aluminium Inside|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.