Availability: In stock
Lincat VF42200_G500 FriFri Vision 422 Electric Freestanding Twin Tank Fryer - 2 Baskets
2 x 7.5 - 9.0 Litres - 400mm wide - 2 x 7.5 kW
- Producing consistently perfect, great tasting fried food has never been so effortless
- Vertically coiled element for greater surface contact with oil, delivering fast recovery and preventing oil from scorching and degrading
- 19 preset cooking programmes make it easy to assign menu items
- Integral gravity filtration extends oil life by up to 75 saving you money on oil purchase and disposal costs.
- Available with optional LiftFri (C) automatic basket lifting system for failsafe frying
- Pressed tank for strength and durability. Radiused corners for easy cleaning. Hinged elements with two tilt positions for draining and cleaning
Select options at the checkout.
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Do you sometimes wish that your fryer could take on some of the hard work for you If so, youll love the adaptive cooking technology and 19 pre-set cooking programmes of the FriFri 2 x 7.5kW Vision 422 Twin Tank Free Standing Fryer.
It means you can have your most inexperienced staff operating it and still achieve perfect, great tasting fried food.
Whats more, the dual independently controlled tanks mean you can quickly cook deliciously crispy fish, chips or chicken without any flavour transfer between tanks.
Designed to be strong and durable, the sophisticated Vision 422s digital control maintains the oil to within a degree of your desired temperature, and also boasts adaptive cooking technology, which automatically adjusts cooking times to suit batch size.
Ideal for both fine dining and quick service restaurants, the fryer comes with a vertically coiled element for greater surface contact with oil, which delivers fast recovery and prevents the oil from scorching and degrading.
Then theres the integral gravity filtration, which extends oil life by up to 75 and saves you money.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall socket.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Made in UK
This item is made in UK.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|