Availability: In stock
GreasePak GP-DMI-STD-2 Dosing Module Battery Operated
Capacity: 5 Litres. BBA Approved
- Compact automatic dosing system
- Battery operated or mains powered models available
- Easy to install and operate with no water connection required
- Affordable, easy to manage and easy to clean with built in alarm to remind you to replace fluid
- Meets Building Regulations for an effective means of grease removal
- Use alone or in conjunction with a grease trap
- Most powerful, multi-strain, bio-fluid of its type - degrades FOGs into simple molecules that cannot reform or solidify
- Bio-fluid is 100% natural and safe
- Reduce the need for grease trap cleaning by over 50% - saving money!
- Reduce the chance of attracting vermin and pests
- Environmentally responsible
- GP-DMI-STD-2 499 mm 410m
- Dosing fluid sold seperately. (1x 5L box will last approx 1 month)
3-5 Working Days Delivery
You May Also Need
GreasePak is a CE certified biological drain maintenance system which releases a daily dose of bio-fluid into drains in order to degrade fats, oil, and grease (FOG) before they block your drains.
GreasePak complies with FOG removal laws such as BS EN1825, and benefits from a cost-effective and low maintenance refill procedure. The module is also classified under `Hazard Group 1', meaning that the naturally-occurring microorganisms within its bio fluid are not harmful in any way.
"Brilliant invention to remove fats and bacteria build up in drains. Environmental health officer was off my back about installing a grease trap and my sleepless nights were over. Simple to install too!"
Simple to install and effective maintenance.
Using the Greasepak module results in clearer drains which in turn creates better water efficiency, and a more pleasant scent around sinks and drains. There is also less risk of insect or rodent infestations and the population of beneficial bacteria is boosted downstream, continuing to break down waste effectively even after working through your plumbing.
Wall mounted, space saving.
The wall-mounted GreasePak module is ideally used in busy kitchens and food preparation areas, blending easily into its surroundings with neutral colours.
Within the GreasePak module, there are no floor drums or containers to be replaced, but instead a bio fluid pack can be quickly, safely and hygienically replaced, maintaining free-flowing drains and saving costs.
It's also easy to clean, with only a disposable cloth and fresh water required.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.