Availability: In stock
Hoshizaki FM-80KE Ice Flaker (85kg/24hr)
- Consists of 70% ice & 30% water
- Ideal for cooling purposes such as to cool, transport & hold fish
- Production capacity: 85kg/24hr
- Storage capacity: 26 KG
- Dimensions: 800(H) x 640(W) x 600(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 230V
- Electrical capacity: 0.3 KW
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Weight: 65 KG
- Please note this machine uses a gravity drain
- 4HC-H filters are recommended for general use in all areas. Capacity - 114,000 litres per cartridge
- Scalesticks are recommended for scale reduction and for hard water areas only
- All stands are 605mm high except the STIM-240M which is 355mm
- Condensate pumps are supplied with 3 amp fused plug (not fitted) and 1.5 metre reinforced drain hose
- We recommend the use of a gravity drain utilizing a stand wherever possible
- Condensate pumps should only be used as a last resort
Select options at the checkout.
- 3-5 Working Days Delivery
The Hoshizaki FM-80KE is an ice flaker. This machine produces air cooled, flaked ice for all your specialty drinks, presenting fish, meats etc. and can produce 85kg of flaked ice per 24 hours which is a little over 3.5kgs an hour making this machine ideal for any busy establishment. The storage bin holds 26kg of flaked ice so you never need to run out.
This Hoshizaki compact and self-contained ice machine produces flaked ice which has many purposes, for instance the displaying of fish and other fresh produce, the medical world for cooling blood and organs and often in cocktails and certain drinks because of the quickness of cooling and the minimal dilution of the drinks. These ice machines have their very own microcomputer which controls the producing of the ice to its optimum under different circumstances, without you having to manually adjust the machine. With these ice machines freeze burn is no longer a problem when displaying your fresh produce. The quality of these ice machines are second to none with the stainless steel auger the evaporator and the easy clean air filter which allows you to regularly clean the machine, therefore, extending its life and reducing maintenance call-outs.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.