Availability: In stock
Hoshizaki IM-30CNE-25 Ice Cube Maker (28kg/24hr)
- Features a closed cell ice making system that has an automatic flush cycle. After every new batch of ice, the water reservoir will drain and refill with fresh water
- Stainless steel exterior with integrated door handles
- Removable door gaskets
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Computer controlled
- Air cooled
- Ice type: Medium cube
- Production capacity: 28kg/24hr
- Storage capacity: 11.5 KG
- Dimensions: 695(H) x 398(W) x 446(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 240V
- Electrical capacity: 0.27 KW
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Weight: 38 KG
- Please note this machine uses a gravity drain
- 4HC-H filters are recommended for general use in all areas. Capacity - 114,000 litres per cartridge
- Scalesticks are recommended for scale reduction and for hard water areas only
- All stands are 605mm high except the STIM-240M which is 355mm
- Condensate pumps are supplied with 3 amp fused plug (not fitted) and 1.5 metre reinforced drain hose
- We recommend the use of a gravity drain utilizing a stand wherever possible
- Condensate pumps should only be used as a last resort
3-5 Working Days Delivery
The Hoshizaki IM-30CNE-25 ice maker, produces medium cube shaped ice at a rate of 28kg per 24 hours. The storage bin has the capacity to hold up to 11.5kg of ice at a time. This model is air cooled and uses R134A refrigerant.
This Hoshizaki ice machine is an air cooled, self-contained, under counter machine ideal for under bars and service counters so you always have plenty of ice to hand. These models are extremely energy efficient as they consume only small amounts of water and electric. The closed circuit water system offers you the maximum protection from cross contamination so you have the peace of mind your ice is free from impurities. All Hoshizaki ice makers have a microcomputer to control the ice production to the best results for the environment they are in, so there is no need to make any physical adjustments the ice machines will do it themselves. Constructed from stainless steel and having foam injected polyurethane insulation this machine is robust, durable and will give you service year after year.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.