Hoshizaki KM40B summary
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Slide in air filter at front for easy cleaning - maintaining performance efficiency
- Double-sided stainless steel evaporator for all water conditions - produces more ice in less cycles
- Flush mount to rear wall
- Vertical pump motor
- Good in hard water areas
- Snap in water tank design - easy to remove for sanitization
- Low electrical consumption
- Low water consumption
- LED lights and audible alarms
- Rated for tropical conditions 40°C ambient temperature
- 3 years parts and labour on the entire unit
- WEIGHT Net: 46kg
- Packed: 58kg
- DIMENSIONS 605 x 617 x 842
- AC SUPPLY VOLTAGE 220 - 240V / 50Hz
- VOLTAGE 10Amps
- REFRIGERANT R134a
- AMBIENT 1°C - 40°C
- WATER TEMP 5°C - 305°C
- WATER PRESSURE 70 - 800kPa
- ICE PRODUCTION PER 24 HOURS (APPROX)
- Air temp: 10°C Water temp: 10°C - 53kg
- Air temp: 21°C Water temp: 15°C - 59kg
- Air temp: 32°C Water temp: 21°C - 41kg
- ICE PRODUCTION PER CYCLE 01.03kg / 110pcs
- FREEZE CYCLE 28mins
- MAX STORAGE CAPACITY 16kg
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.