Similar Products In Stock Now
Inomak MIV711 Description High grade AISI
304 stainless steel exterior & interior With glass structure
Wet well accepts GN1/1 upto 150mm deep Wet well bain marie with easy access drain tap
Choice of heated or ambient base Heated base models are fan assisted 130W halogen lamps S
upplied with perspex sliding doors to rear of display area – these must be removed when in use.
Dimensions: 1310(H) x 1105(W) x 700(D)mm
Power: 230V, 4.33kW, 18.8A
Capacity: 3 x 1/1 GN
Temperature range: max 72C
Weight: 102 KG
Why should I buy the MIV711 ?
The Inomak MIV711 Heated Base With Display Case has been manufactured with a stainless steel exterior and interior. Designed with a heated base along with a glass structured wet well bain marie, the unit has an easy glide door and is fitted with adjustable legs as standard. Accepting 1/1 gastronorm containers which are not supplied.
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.