Inomak MIV711 1/1 GN Hot Cupboard with Bain Marie Top & Glass Display
Inomak MIV711 Description High grade AISI
304 stainless steel exterior & interior With glass structure
Wet well accepts GN1/1 upto 150mm deep Wet well bain marie with easy access drain tap
Choice of heated or ambient base Heated base models are fan assisted 130W halogen lamps S
upplied with perspex sliding doors to rear of display area – these must be removed when in use.
Dimensions: 1310(H) x 1105(W) x 700(D)mm
Power: 230V, 4.33kW, 18.8A
Capacity: 3 x 1/1 GN
Temperature range: max 72C
Weight: 102 KG
Why should I buy the MIV711 ?
The Inomak MIV711 Heated Base With Display Case has been manufactured with a stainless steel exterior and interior. Designed with a heated base along with a glass structured wet well bain marie, the unit has an easy glide door and is fitted with adjustable legs as standard. Accepting 1/1 gastronorm containers which are not supplied.
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Customer Reviews on MIV711
Be the first to write a review on MIV711