King KP14 summary
Why should I buy the King KP14?Once you own a King Prep Counter, you won't ever want to be without one. As soon as you have done all the work of prepping your toppings, fillings etc. then the King Prep Counter has everything to hand, cleanly, hygienically and everything in order as any good kitchen should be. The King Prep Counter has a capacity of 368 liters making it an ideal size for many jobs. No matter what type of establishment you run the King Prep Counter is a godsend, whether its pizza parlors and you use the topping unit for toppings or salad/ sandwich bars and you use it for fillings, the King Prep Counter would equally be at home as a desert counter storing yummies such as fruits, marshmallows and chocolate etc. During restaurant service where preparation is key to running a good and efficient service with the King Prep Counter you will have everything to hand whilst it stays fresh. As consistency is so important in catering, with the King Prep Counter over a two hour service your last dish will be as fresh as your first.
- Stainless steel construction in & out
- 368 litre capacity
- Doors include automatic closing mechanism
- Includes 3 x GN1/1 shelves
- Cool air circulating fan
- Auto defrost
- Digital temperature control
- CFC Free
- 4 wheels fitted (not shown)
- Includes Prep top for
- 4 x GN1/3 & 2 x GN1/4 containers
- (containers not included)
- Temp range: +2C / +8C
- (for top and base)
The King Prep Counter is suited to any catering establishment where your fresh ingredients are essential.
The King Prep Counter is made from a high grade stainless steel and, as with all King Refrigeration products the King Prep Counter has a HD cooling system which means that is designed to ensure that cold air reaches each and every corner of the cabinet to provide even cooling in all areas of the fridge.
Stainless steel construction in & out, 368 litre capacity, Doors include automatic closing mechanism, Includes 3 x GN1/1 shelves, Auto defrost, Digital temperature control, 4 wheels included (not shown), Includes Prep top for 4 x GN1/3 & 2 x GN1/4 containers (containers not included), Temp range: +2C / +8C.
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Weight (kg)||200 KG|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||2 x 13 amp plug fitted|
|Capacity||4 x GN1/3 & 2 x GN1/4 pans (not included)|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32C|
|Gastronom Containers Capacity||4 x GN1/3 & 2 x GN1/4 containers|
|Gastronom Container Size||4 x GN1/3 & 2 x GN1/4 (150mm deep)|
|Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr)||3.47|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum)||1267|
|Net Capacity (Litres)||308|
|Operating Duty Statement||Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30C and is suitable for most professional kitchens|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.