King KPGC2.HD summary
Why should I buy the King KPGC2.HD?Once you own a King 2 Door Prep Counter Display, you won't ever want to be without one. As soon as you have done all the work of prepping your toppings, fillings etc. then the King 2 door Prep Counter Display has everything to hand, cleanly, hygienically and everything in order as any good kitchen should be. No matter what type of establishment you run the King 2 Door Prep Counter Display is a godsend, whether its pizza parlors and you use the topping unit for toppings or salad/ sandwich bars and you use it for fillings, the King Prep Counter would equally be at home as a desert counter storing yummies such as fruits, marshmallows and chocolate etc. With the 2 Door Prep Counter having a curved glass display your customers will be able to view all the delicious food you have to offer. During restaurant service where preparation is key to running a good and efficient service with the King 2 Door Prep Counter you will have everything to hand whilst it stays fresh. As consistency is so important in catering with the King Prep Counter over a two hour service your last dish will be as fresh as your first.
- Stainless Steel interior & exterior
- 2 to 10ºC
- 2 doors
- 1 shelf per door
- HD Cooling system for even and optimal cooling
- Embraco compressor THP4100 Digital temperature control & read-out
- Fully automatic defrost;
- Self evaporating drainage
- Rounded internal corners for hygiene & easy cleaning
- PE cutting board included
- Holds up to 10 x GN 1/6 pans 65 mm, not included.
The King Prep Counter is suited to any catering establishment where your fresh ingredients are essential.
The King Prep Counter is made from a high grade stainless steel and, as with all King Refrigeration products the King Prep Counter has a HD cooling system which means that is designed to ensure that cold air reaches each and every corner of the cabinet to provide even cooling in all areas of the fridge.
Stainless steel construction in & out, 368 Litre capacity, doors include automatic closing mechanism, Includes 3 x GN 1/1 shelves, Auto defrost, Digital temperature control, 4 adjustable legs included (not shown), Includes Prep top for 10 x G/N 1/6 containers ( not included), Temp range: +2C / +8C.
Bench height 910 mm
Power Supply: 240V 13 amp plug fitted
Dimensions: 1360W x 700D x 1300H mm (with glass)
|Temperature Range||4C to 10C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||108 KG|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||10 x 1/6 GN pans (not included)|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32C|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.