Lincat CG6-gas summary
Why should I buy the Lincat CG6-gas?
Create that distinctive chargrilled flavour and branded appearance without the need for messy lava rocks with the Lincat CG6 Silverlink 600 Gas Chargrill. Utilising innovative radiants instead, the chargrill experience is much cleaner, while the twin zones make for maximum flexibility. The variable heat control and heat retaining cooking grids produce the clean, sharp chargrilled marks that will make your dishes even more appetizing. Its perfect for cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Uses radiants which replaces the need for using messy lava rocks
- Twin zones for maximum flexibility
- The variable heat control and heat retaining cooking grids produce the clean, sharp chargrilled marks
- Splashguard to project surrounding surfaces from splashes
- Removable branding bars to allow for easy cleaning and access
- Drip drawer to collect all the cooking liquids to reduce cleaning times
- Silverlink 600 Gas Counter-top Chargrill
- 16.4kw total power
- 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- mechanical temp control
- 2 heat zones
- 1/2 inch BSP gas connection
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.